Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Hierarchy delimiter

Level 1

Is there somewhere in the Analytics Admin UI where I can see what the delimiter has been set to for the s.hierN variable?

I know it can't be changed through the UI, but I just want to be able to verify what the backend is expecting.

Thanks,

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

**All the views given here are my personal and has no relation or doesn't reflect views of my employer.

Hi Chris,

To the best of my knowledge, there is NO way one can see the delimiter used for s.hierN variables in the Admin UI of SiteCatalyst. 

I would suggest that the best way to confirm this would be to contact the "Tech Support" (commonly known as Client Care) team of Adobe, they have the tools to quickly pull up details of the delimiter used in your company a/c and can also change it, if requested by a Supported User of that company account. 

Do like the post should you find useful by clicking on the "Heart Icon" and move this to "Solved" status for the benefit of other users of the forum.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

**All the views given here are my personal and has no relation or doesn't reflect views of my employer.

Hi Chris,

To the best of my knowledge, there is NO way one can see the delimiter used for s.hierN variables in the Admin UI of SiteCatalyst. 

I would suggest that the best way to confirm this would be to contact the "Tech Support" (commonly known as Client Care) team of Adobe, they have the tools to quickly pull up details of the delimiter used in your company a/c and can also change it, if requested by a Supported User of that company account. 

Do like the post should you find useful by clicking on the "Heart Icon" and move this to "Solved" status for the benefit of other users of the forum.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®

Level 5

Hi

You can view it on debugger, run debugger on the page where s.hierN is set .

Please look for the value of "s.hierN= "

Regards

Devinder