Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Granular Data for Time Prior to Event Report

Level 2

Hi,

I was wondering whether it's possible (maybe via Data Warehouse?) to get access to the granulated data before it is bucketed in to the Time Prior to Event Report?

I'm trying to work out the average time between one success event and another in a funnel and this is the only way I could think to do this based on the implementation i am working with i.e. taking average time prior to final event minus average time prior to first event. Obviously it would be a very rough number if i used the mid point of each bucket to work out the average as i'm aiming for an answer in seconds - probably no longer than a few minutes in total between the two.

Thanks,

George

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I'm afraid there isn't an easy way to do this, outside of taking the raw hits yourself, taking the timestamps of the image requests and comparing the hit times of the two events.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I'm afraid there isn't an easy way to do this, outside of taking the raw hits yourself, taking the timestamps of the image requests and comparing the hit times of the two events.