Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

getVisitNum not compatible with appMeasurement 2.12.0

Level 1

getVisitNum plugin  does not seem to be compatible with Adobe launch. Understanding that Adobe Analytics tracks visits, visit numbers. I would still like to know if there is an alternative that can be done at Adobe launch. The following alternative in this does not seem to work..

https://webanalyticsfordevelopers.com/2014/11/25/with-dtm-you-dont-need-plugins-part-2/

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Abambo​ Thanks!

Official plugin support details are here AppMeasurement Plug-in Support , its not officially supported but you can see if that works or else a custom solution may help you track visits numbers.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Abambo​ Thanks!

Official plugin support details are here AppMeasurement Plug-in Support , its not officially supported but you can see if that works or else a custom solution may help you track visits numbers.

Level 4

Out of curiosity, what is your current use for the plugin itself?

Level 4

Hi Anjali,

Have you tried using below plugin. Below is the plugin i'm using for one of our client which is implemented via and it's working fine.

getVisitNum

Thanks,

Charles

Level 1

How can we get the number of visits per visitor ID?

Does this plugin return the visit number by looking at the MID value (visitor unique ID) ?

Please help.