Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Getting Adobe Campaign Standard data into an Analytics workspace for a particular timeframe

Level 2

Hi, I'm wondering how best to display results from Adobe Campaign Standard for emails sent during a particular time period.

If I restrict the panel to return Adobe Campaign delivery data from the previous week for example, this works to a degree but it returns all activity that occurred last week, even miniscule things such as if one person clicked on an email from three months ago sometime during the last week. I want to only display data from emails that have been sent during a particular time period.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

What you may want to do is to build a segment that would work as a date filter for a certain metric. For example, to look only at those emails that were sent last week, the segment criteria should look as follows:

Last Week

AND

Emails Sent exists

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

What you may want to do is to build a segment that would work as a date filter for a certain metric. For example, to look only at those emails that were sent last week, the segment criteria should look as follows:

Last Week

AND

Emails Sent exists

Level 2
Hi there, thanks for your response. I tried to do this and found that it successfully narrowed the date range down, but it skewed data on open and click rates as well as other metrics I'm trying to present through this dashboard.