Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Getting Adobe analytics segments in PowerBi

Level 1

Hi Everyone, I am trying to connect Adobe analytics to PowerBi and create visuals. I am not getting the segments i created in Adobe, but i see the report suite and other metrics etc. I get an error while loading the segments.segment Issue.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

But there's a link under that saying "Copy Details to Clipboard"? Is it the same thing? No more details?

Unfortunately, I don't have Power BI, but I know that the integration was mostly developed by Microsoft, so if there is an issue.. they may be the ones who have to fix it... but understanding if maybe there is something easy that can be fixed on your side (like an access issue, or maybe a segment incompatibility, or maybe just a current system outage)

I would expect to see more complaints about Segments not loading if this was an issue with Segments in general... 

Is this a new implementation? Or have you used Power BI before, but this issue is new?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

What are the details of the error?

Hi Jennifer, 

I have attached screenshot of the error. Please see above highlighted in yellow. (It says, Error while loading more)

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

But there's a link under that saying "Copy Details to Clipboard"? Is it the same thing? No more details?

Unfortunately, I don't have Power BI, but I know that the integration was mostly developed by Microsoft, so if there is an issue.. they may be the ones who have to fix it... but understanding if maybe there is something easy that can be fixed on your side (like an access issue, or maybe a segment incompatibility, or maybe just a current system outage)

I would expect to see more complaints about Segments not loading if this was an issue with Segments in general... 

Is this a new implementation? Or have you used Power BI before, but this issue is new?