Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Friction Score of Digital Journeys

Level 2

I want to score journeys of customer who visit our website, lets say shortest path to reach the application page is 3 step process(3 page) I would define score as sum of deviation rate and exit rate. Deviation rate will capture people who deviated from the path and completed the process in more than 3 steps and exit rate will capture the drop offs. Let me know if I am thinking in the right direction given it can be done using flows and fallout, I would really appreciate your POV if you have some other way to define friction score.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In my experience, I find that the most common "next question" when presented with such a score is "What do we fix?". In that case, a fallout and/or flow report would highlight where people are dropping off and/or deviating from the prescribed path, which would indicate the problem areas to focus on.

So in the end, I might as well have run the fallout/flow reports first.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In my experience, I find that the most common "next question" when presented with such a score is "What do we fix?". In that case, a fallout and/or flow report would highlight where people are dropping off and/or deviating from the prescribed path, which would indicate the problem areas to focus on.

So in the end, I might as well have run the fallout/flow reports first.