Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Freeform and Fallout do not show similar results

Level 2

Hi all,

I am trying to extract how many leads generated on Homepage using Fallout and Freeform, but the results do not match up

- Fallout: It's obvious that 25 Leads were generated, which I think these are the ones who haved visited the Homepage, visited the tool and then converted to lead.Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 12.59.23.png

Here the Freeform result: Page visits and tool visits match but showing 0 leads. 

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 12.58.49.png

I understand Segments in Freeform acts like a filter, but logically It should show some leads. Am I just missing something or is it technical problem?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Are your segments at a hit or a visit level? If they're at a hit level they won't bring in any information if the action specified in the segment doesn't happen on the homepage.

Because you have the homepage as your dimension on the side, if your segment for "tool name contains universal" is hit level its saying "return the instances where on the homepage there is a tool that is universal".

You will likely need to make a visit level segment to bring in the information. If your segment has multiple conditions that need to be in the same hit, put a hit container inside a visit level segment.

The reason why it works in fallout is because it looks at each row as it's own action, saying that X happened, then Y, then Z. But the freeform table is looking for stuff to happen together.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Are your segments at a hit or a visit level? If they're at a hit level they won't bring in any information if the action specified in the segment doesn't happen on the homepage.

Because you have the homepage as your dimension on the side, if your segment for "tool name contains universal" is hit level its saying "return the instances where on the homepage there is a tool that is universal".

You will likely need to make a visit level segment to bring in the information. If your segment has multiple conditions that need to be in the same hit, put a hit container inside a visit level segment.

The reason why it works in fallout is because it looks at each row as it's own action, saying that X happened, then Y, then Z. But the freeform table is looking for stuff to happen together.

Community Advisor

How did you define "Qualified Visits", "Tool Name (v29) contains universal", and "Request a Quote Inline (TH) Complete"?

Also, see if this related thread helps you: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/fallout-vs-freeform-table...