Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Fallout Showing Over 100%?

Level 1

This may be a broad and vague question but if a fallout viz is showing greater than 100% from one step to the next, what are the possible reasons to explain why I might be seeing that? 

Thanks! 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Logan,

Since fallout vizualization is based either on Visit or Visitor and having eventual path as well.

Assume if event1 is triggered first and then event 2 is triggered twice within the same visit, it might show more than 100 percent if you have the events under fallout vizualization, however, I dont think that the same will happen too because when you select the events, the events are also based on the segment with 'exists'.

I tried to use some events and dimensions, but i didn't find the numbers more than 100%.

Do you see any numbers? If yes, let us know. Broader question to answer!

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B | Xerago | Terryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Logan,

Since fallout vizualization is based either on Visit or Visitor and having eventual path as well.

Assume if event1 is triggered first and then event 2 is triggered twice within the same visit, it might show more than 100 percent if you have the events under fallout vizualization, however, I dont think that the same will happen too because when you select the events, the events are also based on the segment with 'exists'.

I tried to use some events and dimensions, but i didn't find the numbers more than 100%.

Do you see any numbers? If yes, let us know. Broader question to answer!

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B | Xerago | Terryn Winter Analytics

Level 1
I appreciate the response. I was thinking that the event might be firing multiple times on a page OR the data feed may be contaminated. Given I don't have admin rights to the data sources themselves, I have to a deeper dive to get to the root of the problem.