Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Fallout Report - compare desktop vs mobile results

Level 2

I've been spinning my wheels on this so thought I'd check here for any advice.  What I am trying to do is:

We have an online sales process, and I can easily create a Fallout Report to see the percentage of users who drop off after a specific page of this process.  What I want to do is find a way to see what the drop off is for mobile users vs desktop users.

I don't see a way to do this, I've tried creating a segment that has:  Page X then Page Y then Page Z -> I then do a visitor profile report and add this segment in, but the results do not appear to be correct (they are not matching the visits shown in the Fallout report at least).

Thanks for any assistance with this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jeremy, welcome to the Adobe Analytics community!

What if you created a segment for 'All mobile users' and another segment for 'All desktop users'? You could then look and compare the two fallout reports against each other to see the comparison.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jeremy, welcome to the Adobe Analytics community!

What if you created a segment for 'All mobile users' and another segment for 'All desktop users'? You could then look and compare the two fallout reports against each other to see the comparison.