Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Fallout for event vs event # in table in workspace

Level 3

I was trying to create a fallout of just two events to see a success rate and the numbers that i see both at at visitor level is different than, if i see the same events in a table format. These events are unique so one user cant hit the same event more than once.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Try creating a segment with the condition (use visit container) of event used in fallout and use that segment in table report  along with UV metric and see if you get same number as in fallout.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Try creating a segment with the condition (use visit container) of event used in fallout and use that segment in table report  along with UV metric and see if you get same number as in fallout.

Level 6

Hi @Advance_Analyti ,

Can you please share the screenshot of the Fallout visualization & freeform table where you are noticing a difference?

Based on my understanding the data will differ if you are using segments in your reports.

Regards,

Abhinav