Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Experience Cloud Triggers

Level 3

Hey people, I am trying to use Experience Cloud Triggers based on Analytics, that will help me to create a Trigger with Campaign, but I am not beeing able to find that functionality on activation page of my suite.

Does any one know if I need to have a specific Product or a especific permission to a product?

Any help is welcome, thanks already.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

You would need to check if your company is provisioned for Triggers. If yes, you would need to enable the Triggers service on one of the product profiles in the Admin console -

Click on the below icon of Product profile(Taking All Report Access as an example, you can have a different profile too) -

1735897_pastedImage_1.png

Enable the Triggers service by toggling it

1735896_pastedImage_0.png

You should have access to the product profile having the Triggers service enabled and you would be able to access Triggers through Activation.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

You would need to check if your company is provisioned for Triggers. If yes, you would need to enable the Triggers service on one of the product profiles in the Admin console -

Click on the below icon of Product profile(Taking All Report Access as an example, you can have a different profile too) -

1735897_pastedImage_1.png

Enable the Triggers service by toggling it

1735896_pastedImage_0.png

You should have access to the product profile having the Triggers service enabled and you would be able to access Triggers through Activation.

Level 2
Hi everyone, is it necessary an additional permission to toggle it?. Our Admin Consoles UIs display it unavailable as the attached img.

Level 1

Hello,

I have the same problem, I am wondering if you were able to toggle the permission.