Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Experience Cloud Debugger - Download issue

Level 4

Hi everyone,

Is anyone else having issues with downloading the Analytics call sheet from the Experience Cloud Debugger for Chrome? Every time I click the Download button in the tool I get a "This site can't be reached" error message (I get this in regular Chrome and incognito). It was working fine a month or so ago, so not sure what's changed.

Thanks

Toby

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Toby, there have been a bunch of threads recently created around this topic. I'm directing everyone to this thread here so we can collectively figure it out:

Downloads in Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger error out?

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 4

Just tested and works fine for me. Try download Chrome Canary version and then install the plugin. maybe your company policies are causing some strange behavior for the plugin. Assuming you have tried to delete and reinstall the plugin as well?

Level 4

Thanks for this, yeah I've tried re-adding but am getting the same problem. Good to know that others are able to use it ok, sounds like it might be an internal issue.

Level 4

I've installed Chrome canary (Googles developer version). For some strange reason it bypasses some internal IT policies and actually allows my browser to remember the extensions I have installed ( in the company delivered chrome version all extensions are deleted every time you restart your pc. Might be worth looking into it. )

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Toby, there have been a bunch of threads recently created around this topic. I'm directing everyone to this thread here so we can collectively figure it out:

Downloads in Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger error out?

Thanks!