Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Events are not shown in Adobe Analytics Reports

Level 1

Hi Community, I am struggling with an issue related to the events. We have created a bunch of click trackings on adobe launch and all the events are getting triggered on the adobe cloud debugger without any issue.

But looking at the related events in analytics reports showing as no data.

Only a few of these events are getting populated and most of them are not populated on the report suite.

And all the event types are set as "counter" only.

Even I have tried by changing the different report suite but still, the issue remains the same.

Need your suggestion! @Andrey_Osadchuk @jantzen_b 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Since you're setting events with Custom Links, ensure that you also have set linkTrackVars and linkTrackEvents in your "Set variables" action.

If you have the s.apl plugin in your Launch library, you can do this:

s.linkTrackVars = s.apl(s.linkTrackVars, 'events');
s.linkTrackEvents = s.events;

Level 1

Hi yuhuisg,

Yes, I am already using the linkTrackVars and linkTrackEvents,

And It's just a normal click tracking and If there is an issue with the rule then the rule should not be triggered on the adobe cloud debugger but it's all getting triggered.

And my question is why only a few of the events are getting populating on the analytics reports and why not others?

That's the problem am facing.

Community Advisor
Could it be the combination of the dimensions and metrics that you're using in your report that result in "no data" for those particular events?

Level 1

"yuhuisg - Could it be the combination of the dimensions and metrics that you're using in your report that result in "no data" for those particular events?"

Actually, I'm not using the dimension and metrics combination. I'm checking only on the custom report of the separate events.