Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Errors - Continuously having to log in and refresh multiple times a day

Level 1

Hello,

I continually have issues with Adobe Analytics, three in particular:

1. When I’m working in the tool, I get a message stating inactivity has been detected and I have to log back in.  I lose any information that is not saved.  This happens weekly at minimum and it occurs even when I am actively working (meaning I am in workspace and active).
  2. On a daily basis, I am asked to re-sign in.  And most of the time when I sign it once, the screen refreshes and asks me to sign in again.  I do have “keep me signed in” selected as an option so not sure why this happens every day.  Seems like an authentication error.
  3. I get a message stating “there was problem loading your project, please refresh and try again”.  This too happens about once every other day or so.  When I refresh, many times it will just clock and a spinner is shown.  Other times I get the same error message and I have to close the tab and open a new tab and go back to Adobe (please see screen shot attached of this error).
  4. I also get a message sometimes that says “An unexpected error has occurred; try refreshing your project again. If the problem persists, please submit this error ID to Adobe Customer Care for further diagnosis: auth-8d126f2b-289a-474f-afc5-b3acf93dc0c3.

I wish I could record the session to show these but they are sporadic and I’m not even sure how to try and record.  I did attach the screenshot for #3 error message.  As you can imagine, all of these are very frustrating to experience and causes for a loss in productivity.  I don’t have an issue with any other application or tool (web based or not) so I definitely think this is an Adobe issue.  Please advise.  Thanks!Adobe error 10-6-21.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sadly its not an uncommon phenomenon. What I do find can help clear your browser cache and related cookies.

One thing that also can make this worse is if you use a VPN on and off beware can make things more frequently annoying like this as well.

Good luck

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sadly its not an uncommon phenomenon. What I do find can help clear your browser cache and related cookies.

One thing that also can make this worse is if you use a VPN on and off beware can make things more frequently annoying like this as well.

Good luck