Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Email addresses in Recipient field in Schedule File Export not being accepted

Level 1

When trying to add users to received automatically sent reports by their email addresses, hitting Enter after the address no longer makes Adobe accept it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This appears to be a bug that was recently introduced. I suggest logging this ticket with Client Care, I will do the same.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This appears to be a bug that was recently introduced. I suggest logging this ticket with Client Care, I will do the same.

Community Advisor

I tried your scenario, I don't have any issues adding email address in the recipients field of schedule file export. I think it's resolved by adobe. Can you try again and see if it is letting you add email address.

Thank you!

Level 1

I agree with both of you, Krishna and Jennifer. It is now working correctly for me. Definitely looks/feels fixed!

Level 3

Hello for me is not working yet!
I also record other anomalous behaviors, I'll explain better:

• I open a report and access the Schedule file export section
  • I set up an export period and add a colleague's email address, save and exit
  • both me and the other email address receive the same report 11-12 times at any given time ( I set up a hourly sending, first one was immediate, the others not exactly in time with the report)
  • I go back to access the report to try to change the schedule (and interrupt the spam activity ) but the screen appears as if there was nothing scheduled

It's quite annoying, especially because there's no way to stop the process...any suggestion (I'm opening a ticket to support, of course)?