Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dynamic Title for panels or freeforms on Analytics workspace, Question on Typed/Bookmarked

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to include the month dynamically in the name of the panel on Adobe Analytics Workspace. Is it possible?

For example if I want to replace the panel name 'Panel(1)' to 'Traffic on page last month (March, 2017)'. Can we make the month automatically appear in the title, so that when I am creating a report in May I do not need to manually change March to April in the title?

What does Typed/Bookmarked mean for in terms of referral domain. Does that mean the people are clicking on some link and arriving at the website or does that mean they are actually typing? Which field would be more accurate to look at the referral domains that are directing the users to my website?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks and Regards,

Pallavi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi

i had the same problem an solved it the following way:

steps to do: instead of using the predefined time period "last month" select "rolling dates" with the following values:

• Start: Start of current month minus 1 month
  • End: End of current month minus 1 month

result: in the top right the "last month" will be exchanged by the current date of the report! it's not as good as having the month in the report title but my users are satisfied with this solution :)

hope that helps! let me know...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 5

Hi Pallavi,

I'm not aware of changing titles dynamically in workspace, but I like the idea... Maybe you should submit it to http://ideas.omniture.com/ ?

For Typed/Bookmarked, it referrers to visits to your site, where there was no referring information. That would be users who type in your domain, have a bookmark or clicks the link outside of a webbrowser (skype chat, e-mail etc...)

/Løjmann

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi

i had the same problem an solved it the following way:

steps to do: instead of using the predefined time period "last month" select "rolling dates" with the following values:

• Start: Start of current month minus 1 month
  • End: End of current month minus 1 month

result: in the top right the "last month" will be exchanged by the current date of the report! it's not as good as having the month in the report title but my users are satisfied with this solution :)

hope that helps! let me know...