Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Drop in Analytics Data after migrating DTM to Adobe Launch

Level 4

Hi All,

I'm encountering an huge drop in Analytics data. I have migrated the Adobe DTM to Adobe Launch property. After migration I have replaced the earlier DTM embed codes with the Adobe Launch Library codes. I could notice the huge data drop in my Analytics .

Can someone help me what is the possible reasons for the Analytics drop? what are the necessary steps needed to resolve this issue.

Help is highly appreciated !!

Thanks,

Balakrishna

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Balakrishna,

Validate your reports and find the reason for the drop. If it is related to a single page or group of pages, then the codes are not placed properly for those pages. If the drop is seen across all the pages, then we need to debug further. If you can share the Public URL, we can validate and get back to you.

Thank You, Arun

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Balakrishna,

Validate your reports and find the reason for the drop. If it is related to a single page or group of pages, then the codes are not placed properly for those pages. If the drop is seen across all the pages, then we need to debug further. If you can share the Public URL, we can validate and get back to you.

Thank You, Arun

Community Advisor
Bala, Don't think there are gaps in the implementation at first look. Can you check the pages to see the drop?

Level 4
Thanks Pratheep for the time. It's been fixed the issue was with tracking servers.