Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Default Dimensions

Level 1

Hi,

I am new to Abode Analytics. I went through few workspace tutorial and found a list of dimensions. But I was not able to see those dimensions under Adobe analytics that I have at the client side. Does it varies based on the different package of the product like SELECT, PRIME and ULTIMATE. How can I validate the package

Thanks,

Sree

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

"age group" dimension is not available by default, either you integrate this information from other channels (ex. CRM) or collect age group info. in custom Adobe Analytics variable.
You may refer this blog - https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/analytics/customer-attributes-know-better-connect/

Saurabh.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

Hello Sree,

I think it might be due to user permission settings - you might not have been granted access to certain dimensions by admin.

I don't see dimensions displayed being dependent upon product package.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar.

Level 5

One more thing custom dimensions (props, eVars, hierarchy) can vary depending upon the Analytics set-up for a given business but standard dimensions (Page, Product, Browser etc.) should be displayed if user has permissions...

Hope, it helps.

Saurabh.

Level 1

Thanks Saurabh for the response.

I have the admin access. And the dimension I was searching was "age group" which I think is default. 

Correct answer by
Level 5

"age group" dimension is not available by default, either you integrate this information from other channels (ex. CRM) or collect age group info. in custom Adobe Analytics variable.
You may refer this blog - https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/analytics/customer-attributes-know-better-connect/

Saurabh.