Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Date of the last visit

Level 4

Sorry if there is an obvious solution, I seem to be stuck - is there a way to determine the date of the last visit per user?

Also, can I create a segment that would isolate the last visit?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

If I needed to find this out I would use either datafeeds or data warehouse in combination with SQL, however if you are looking for something inside of Adobe analytics UI then you would need to create an Evar using a timestamp getdate and subtracting the number of days since last visit.

getDaysSinceLastVisit

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi,

There is no default metric/ Dimension that will tell about the date of the last visit per user. However, you would be able to find a dimension in workspace with the name as Days since last visit and you can apply Unique visitor metric. That might can help.

Regards

Karandeep Singh

Correct answer by
Level 8

If I needed to find this out I would use either datafeeds or data warehouse in combination with SQL, however if you are looking for something inside of Adobe analytics UI then you would need to create an Evar using a timestamp getdate and subtracting the number of days since last visit.

getDaysSinceLastVisit

Level 4

Thank you David,

Yes, that's exactly what I meant - specific date for each visitor. Both of your solutions make sense, thank you. I was convinced that there was a way to build a segment and a metric, but I just could not see it.