Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Data Warehouse Requests

Level 2

How do I delete a Data Warehouse Request? I needed to create several test requests to find out what data will work for my needs. How do I delete the requests I don't need?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

@RYJones Unless you're just looking to clean up the interface, there's no need to delete them.

If you have a scheduled request that you want to cancel, you can do so in the Request Manager. Otherwise, requests that have already completed are simply marked as "Complete" in the interface and will not run again unless you explicitly choose to duplicate them.

evolytics_brian_0-1626178692141.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 7

@RYJones You can reach out to client care with all the request ids of those DW reports asking them to delete.

Correct answer by
Level 8

@RYJones Unless you're just looking to clean up the interface, there's no need to delete them.

If you have a scheduled request that you want to cancel, you can do so in the Request Manager. Otherwise, requests that have already completed are simply marked as "Complete" in the interface and will not run again unless you explicitly choose to duplicate them.

evolytics_brian_0-1626178692141.png

Level 2

@Brian_Johnson_ Thank you.

Yes, I just want to clean-up the interface. I hate clutter.