Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Data Warehouse Exports as TDE Files over Email

Level 2

I am attempting to export some data out of Data Warehouse as TDE file and having it sent over email. However, each attempt has led to "Error - Processing" when looking at the request details. I have not had the same issue with the same requests being delivered as a CSV. Does anyone have any tips for troubleshooting this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks, Jennifer. I actually think we may have gotten to the bottom of the issue. It seems as though it was just a matter of needing to rename the file in the Advanced Delivery Options.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I don't have the new Data Warehouse UI (or the option to export to Tableau), however, there's been a lot of reported issues with the new UI...

I suggest you log a ticket with Client Care. They should be able to look deeper into the issue and understand better what is happening (and hopefully how to fix it, or send the details to the engineering team if this goes beyond an issue with your specific problem)

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks, Jennifer. I actually think we may have gotten to the bottom of the issue. It seems as though it was just a matter of needing to rename the file in the Advanced Delivery Options.

Community Advisor

I'm glad you found a solution... however, it does raise questions about why a file name was creating a processing error? Unless the file name was missing completely, and Adobe didn't know where to write the file... but if that's the issue, the error message should be more descriptive to help people fix the issues they are encountering... generic errors aren't really helpful....