Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Data Warehouse Deduplication

Level 1

I'm trying to match up a Data Warehouse report to an Adobe Analytics Workspace, but the values aren't matching. I'm using 5 dimensions and 1 metric. When I filter for the same Dimensions on both, the Data Warehouse reports back a much higher number (2x-5x). I'm assuming that the Data Warehouse data hasn't been deduplicated but the Workspace data has. Is this the case? Is there a way I can dedupe the data before pulling it? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

There are some basic difference between how Data Warehouse and Workspace data is processed. It depends on the metric/dimension which are used. Since, you cannot share the report here, the best way to troubleshoot would be to contact Customer Care.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

There are some basic difference between how Data Warehouse and Workspace data is processed. It depends on the metric/dimension which are used. Since, you cannot share the report here, the best way to troubleshoot would be to contact Customer Care.