Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Data Property Report Suite Not updating

Level 2

I have my data property workflow configured to feed different report suites at each stage of the workflow. Now that I've published to production and everything in the admin looks correct and was built.. the compiled file does not have the correct report suites for production. And now that it's in production there is no way to trigger any type of rebuild. Why was this not updated and how can I resolve it?

Can I just download the javascript file, link to it locally, and change the name of the report suite which is not updated for some reason??

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@bobc76334831 I do not see any way, expect you create a new library and ensure that this time the right report suite is tied to production environment. Otherwise, if you have previous library in extension where the right report suite is mapped to the production environment, you can switch to/retrieve that library without creating a new library. The five most recent libraries that have been published to your production environment on a Web property are available for later retrieval. This feature is helpful when you find a bug in your production library and need to rollback to a known good state immediately.

here is the documentation for your reference

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/tags/publish/republish.html?lang=en

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

are you talking about Adobe Launch ? 

Check _satellite object especially buildInfo details as well as environment details. 

Did you not deploy non-production adobe launch endpoint to production website ? 

Level 2

Adobe Experience Platform Data Collection, Adobe Analytics extension... my production javascript file is not pointed to the production report suite even though it shows it like that in the web interface and change history.

It appears my changes were not included in the build for some reason and now not sure how to get them there since it has been published to production.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@bobc76334831 I do not see any way, expect you create a new library and ensure that this time the right report suite is tied to production environment. Otherwise, if you have previous library in extension where the right report suite is mapped to the production environment, you can switch to/retrieve that library without creating a new library. The five most recent libraries that have been published to your production environment on a Web property are available for later retrieval. This feature is helpful when you find a bug in your production library and need to rollback to a known good state immediately.

here is the documentation for your reference

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/tags/publish/republish.html?lang=en

Hope this helps