Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Data not reported in Report Suite, however seen in network calls (b/ss)

Level 1

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me I have weird issue, I can see network calls for my pageview and data is sent to right report suite throught DTM for one of my client. However the data is not appearing in Report suite.

I can see status code as 200 in Network calls (By Doing b/ss) I can see all events and evars value too what could be issue here,Why I am not able to see data in Report suite

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@Nandan_aaI suspect this is related to the report suite settings. For example, if you are sending the hits with the timestamp & your report suite is not configured to accept the timestamped hits then you will notice that even though the 200OK status will appear for the server calls but the data will not be shown in the reports.

Please check whether the 't' parameter or 'ts' parameter is passed in the hit. You can also get more information regarding Timestamp settings by referring to the below link.

Link: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/analytics/admin/admin-tools/timestamp-optional.html

Hope this helps. If the above suggestion didn't work then I would suggest you to raise the issue with the Client Care team.

Regards,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

There may be various causes, here is a short list I would advise to begin with:

1. Incorrect tracking server
  2. Incorrect report suite ID
  3. IP filters
  4. Bot filters
  5. Opt-out status
  6. VISTA rule

Correct answer by
Level 6

@Nandan_aaI suspect this is related to the report suite settings. For example, if you are sending the hits with the timestamp & your report suite is not configured to accept the timestamped hits then you will notice that even though the 200OK status will appear for the server calls but the data will not be shown in the reports.

Please check whether the 't' parameter or 'ts' parameter is passed in the hit. You can also get more information regarding Timestamp settings by referring to the below link.

Link: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/analytics/admin/admin-tools/timestamp-optional.html

Hope this helps. If the above suggestion didn't work then I would suggest you to raise the issue with the Client Care team.

Regards,

Abhinav

Employee Advisor

You may also check the time-stamp settings of the report suite. If the report suite is time-stamp enabled, it will not show data from live hits.