Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Data is missing in the report suite

Level 2

Everything seems fine in debugger and request status is 200 , But we are not able to see that in reports

sample beacon See the Below pixel and attached screen shotbelow:
http://metric.*******.com/b/ss/********sdev/1/JS-2.20.0-LATI/s23598341278951?AQB=1&ndh=1&pf=1&t=18%2...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Got this fixed as Currency code configured was wrong.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Employee

Hi Dev, It seems like there are lot of query string parameters that are being passed in this server call, which data or data points which you are referring to are missing in reporting 

Hi Vani..I am not seeing any of the value like Page, tried the same in real time report as well but same issue persists.

Level 8

If you are using Launch or DTM, then you need to do the variable mapping. Are you using dataLayer approach or Javascript approach?

Do you see any unspecified keywords in the reports? 

Level 2

I am using Launch and using data element as wrapper for datalayer object.I am not seeing any value even in real time reports.

Level 8

data element is not sufficient to track the variable, we also need to create rules

If there is no rule then please create one and map the datalement to the evars

If the rule is already created then you need to double check mapping between datalement to the conversion variable

Along with that as part of troubleshooting check right report suite is configured at launch and also check tracking server is configured or not

Also check whether the evar is enabled at reportsuite or not

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/core-services-learn/implementing-in-websites-with-launch/impl...

Level 2
See my original thread..everything seems working fine in debugger,I have done all the configuration in Launch..Reports are not showing up any data.

Employee

If the status is 200 and still you do not see the data in reporting, please pull the data feed for that day and look for exclude_hit column. If you get anything but 0 in exclude_hit column against that hit means the hit is getting excluded. You can share the value you see in exclude_hit column and we can let you know the reason or you can open an incident with us by sending an email to clientcare@adobe.com as we might need to check the check the complete server call.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Got this fixed as Currency code configured was wrong.