Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Custom Reports - Add Dimensions

Level 1

Greetings,

Within the Omniture Adobe Marketing cloud we are looking to add an additional dimension a Revenue report that is intended to be scheduled for distribution on daily basis. I have created a Custom Report from the delivered Revenue report however can not locate how to add additional dimensions. I can create the exact report in the Analysis Workspace area however I can not schedule a daily email/ftp from this area. I'm a bit of noob to this product so any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Joseph - In the Spring release you will be able to schedule reports in pdfs.  So I recommend holding out until then as it will be easy to do this since you have the report set up

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Joseph - In the Spring release you will be able to schedule reports in pdfs.  So I recommend holding out until then as it will be easy to do this since you have the report set up