Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Create / Edit Segments within Workspace - - OUTDATED

Level 1

Is anyone else having this issue?  It seems I can no longer add or edit a segment within workspace - only directly through the Segments menu outside of the project.

Both the ability to rightclick on a segment and edit (pencil) and the + button on the panel menu have disappeared.

Just me? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi stephanief66171,

There was a BUG reported yesterday, wherein ''+" sign was missing in workspace for segments in Virtual Report suites.

BUG later got fixed via our Product Engineering Team.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

With the recent changes in June MR, Recipients added to the “Can edit” role can save over a project that has been shared to them and function as co-owners. This enables better project collaboration with members of your team.

Ref Doc: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/curate-share/share-proje...

In order to save the project, You would need to change the permissions from Duplicate to Edit within shared tab. You or any admin needs to follow below path:

Analytics>Components>Project> Select the Project> Shared

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi stephanief66171,

There was a BUG reported yesterday, wherein ''+" sign was missing in workspace for segments in Virtual Report suites.

BUG later got fixed via our Product Engineering Team.