Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Comparison Operators for Segments

Level 1

Hi,

According to the Adobe website there should be is null and is not null options within the segment builder operator menu: I can't see these options.  Is this due to the configuration of my account or have they been removed or all users?

If they have been removed, is there a way to identify pages where the page name value is null.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Use the operators "Exists" and "Does not exist".
If the pageName var is not set, you should expect a URL value instead.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Use the operators "Exists" and "Does not exist".
If the pageName var is not set, you should expect a URL value instead.

Level 1

To be honest, I am not really clear on what you mean by the segment builder operator menu or where you'd include the is null and is not null options. Can you please elaborate a bit more on what you're trying to do? Where would you want to use these options? Are you referring to the Segment UI settings when you mentioned the Segment builder operator menu? Was this something that you were using before and then it was removed in the UI? Do you have any docs that explain what you're looking to do? I would love to help clear this out as long as I can get your help with more details on what your needs are

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Thank you