Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Comparing MTD in Adobe Workspace

Level 1

Is there a way to do a rolling comparison of MTD performance of current and previous month? 

Example:

Today is Apr 15th and I'd like to compare total number of visitors for Apr MTD against the same period in the previous month (So 1 - 15th of March). 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Philip,

I don't think that is possible in the workspace handy for all the months. But if you want, you can edit every month once like the below.

Right-click on compare the time period and set the custom date range: I have set it to compare 1-4 April with 1-5 March. This will be valid until the end of the month. Next month, you should edit the same to re-configure.

Arun.png

Thank You, Arun

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Philip,

I don't think that is possible in the workspace handy for all the months. But if you want, you can edit every month once like the below.

Right-click on compare the time period and set the custom date range: I have set it to compare 1-4 April with 1-5 March. This will be valid until the end of the month. Next month, you should edit the same to re-configure.

Arun.png

Thank You, Arun

Level 2

How do you set this up to count in that some months there are 30 days vs. 31 days? - Adobe seems to lack this function since minus a month goes to month start or end.