Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Cleaning shared reports in Ad Hoc Analysis

Level 1

In Adobe Ad Hoc Analysis - Open Projects - Shared Projects we've got a lot of reports created by users deleted .
How can I delete those reports if the owner doesn't exist any more?

Thank you in advance for your kind help

Emanuela

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Emanuela, thanks for reaching out in the community!

Right now we have a slight workflow issue in this specific circumstance. Right now only our engineering team can delete shared projects where their owners have been deleted. I'd recommend having a supported user in your organization contact Customer Care with a list of the projects you'd like removed. The agent can then work with engineering to have them removed.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Emanuela, thanks for reaching out in the community!

Right now we have a slight workflow issue in this specific circumstance. Right now only our engineering team can delete shared projects where their owners have been deleted. I'd recommend having a supported user in your organization contact Customer Care with a list of the projects you'd like removed. The agent can then work with engineering to have them removed.

Level 1

As a followup to Gigazelle's post, it doesn't look like Client Care will necessarily do anything about this.  I put in a request to take care of this exact issue (cannot edit or remove Ad Hoc reports created by users whose account is later deleted),

The ticket was referred to engineering, where it sat for a few weeks and than was closed out without fixing.  No explanation, but it did say this would be fixed in a 'future release'. 

Level 10

Hi Keith,

Apologies that your issue was not properly fixed. 

Could you still share your Incident ID with me so that I can find what exactly was the situation ?

Regards,

Tanmay