Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Classifications Added - Cannot Download Template or Browser Export

Level 2

There is an Evar with several classifications that were added some time ago. Values for these classifications were assigned using the Classifications Rule Builder

I would like to download the entirety of data that has been classified, along with the SAINT template for this Evar

When I attempt to download either, the Evar is not selectable in the "Data Set to be Classified" drop down

Why would this Evar not be showing in the Template or Browser Export options, when it clearly has Classifications added in Report Suite admin?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

The answer from Engineering is

The eVar22 is in the list but name is not the same, it is "Asset Tracking Codes". And usually this is because the eVar is used in other solutions, so we will show the friendly name of the eVar in the solution. Please use this value.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi Jeff, 

Welcome to the community!

If the classifications have been added you should see the eVar in the dropdown ideally. Could you tell me if the eVar is not visible in the dropdown at all or the eVar is visible in the dropdown options but is not selectable? What happens is once you select the report suite it loads the list of variables for which the classifications have been added.

Tanmay

Level 2

Tanmay. The Evar is not present in the list at all. I have tried changing report suites so that it would reload the available vars for classification, and it still does not show up in the list. There are other items in the list for classification, but the one I need is not.

For Example, here are some values in the list

Evar1, Evar2, Evar3, Evar5, Evar6

I need Evar4, but it does not show. It definitely has classifications added to it. In the past it never had a manual upload, only classification rules.

Employee Advisor

Hi Jeff,

I've seen this issue occur a couple times, and I believe it has to do with either mobile services or Social conflicting with the eVar. If you open a ticket with Customer Care, I'm almost positive they'll be able to provide you with more information on the matter.

Correct answer by
Level 2

The answer from Engineering is

The eVar22 is in the list but name is not the same, it is "Asset Tracking Codes". And usually this is because the eVar is used in other solutions, so we will show the friendly name of the eVar in the solution. Please use this value.

Level 10

Hi Jeff,

I hope you are able to find the evar22 in your list now? 

Level 2

I did find it in the list, but is named differently from the name we assigned to it.