Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

channelManager v4.0

Level 1

hi there,

I need some guidance on how to implement the channelManager v4.0 via Adobe launch.. I got the full documentation but somehow it not working i'm getting this wired error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined
at AppMeasurement.s.channelManager (<anonymous>:7:427)"  

I was wondering if someone faced this while using the new plugin, below the code which was provided by Adobe support

Adobe-CM.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

What is the purpose of using that plugin?

Consider configuring Marketing Channels in the report suite settings instead.

Level 2

Hi, we added this below code at the top to solve the problem.

s.linkInternalFilters = "javascript&colon;, " + location.hostname;

Level 2
don't know why but the comment turns ":" to "&colon;"

Correct answer by
Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?

Level 1

@hardeepb6652493 We couldnt find anywhere this plugin. is it possible to get the code for the channel manager plugin v4.0. 

We had a specific use case of marketing channel stacking eVar, where this would be useful to populate the organic search identification