Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Change the order of tables

Level 2

I've been working on a large analysis with multiple tables and I realized that I would like to add another table farther up the report (so that the data comes in an order that groups like items together). However, I can't seem to either move a table around within the report, or inject a table between existing tables.

Will this feature be added in future development? I didn't see it listed in the Upcoming Features post.

So far this seems like a great addition to the tools and I look forward to future releases which will make this tool even better.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Jennifer! We sure are targeting a feature along those lines to give you more control over the layout of a project, both in the Analysis Workspace, and in other workspaces that you might create for your colleagues. (For example, you might want to create a project with multiple tables side by side, instead of one on top of the other.) I think this will come along a little later in the beta as we work toward allowing you to build those other workspaces. 

I very much appreciate your encouraging words about the tool overall, and will be sharing it with the team! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Jennifer! We sure are targeting a feature along those lines to give you more control over the layout of a project, both in the Analysis Workspace, and in other workspaces that you might create for your colleagues. (For example, you might want to create a project with multiple tables side by side, instead of one on top of the other.) I think this will come along a little later in the beta as we work toward allowing you to build those other workspaces. 

I very much appreciate your encouraging words about the tool overall, and will be sharing it with the team!