Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

All pages viewed after specific page seen, is it possible?

Level 8

Hi 

Does anyone know if it is possible to see all pages viewed after a specific page. There is next page flow which shows you the very next page after a page. We can set a segment to say they viewed a specific page and then look at pages viewed but this will show pages viewed both before and after that specific page.

I would like to see all pages viewed after a specific page not just the next page. Is this possible?

Thanks

Joe 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Joe, welcome to the Adobe Analytics community!

I believe through ad hoc analysis's advanced sequential segmentation will allow you to do this.

Use a hit-based container, set the page in question as the rule, then use the 'then' operator and set it to look anywhere within the visit. From there you can add another hit container and set it to a wildcard like 'page exists'. This should give you the data you're looking for.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Joe,

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

Can you see the option of Pathfinder report in the same menu as the next page flow? If you have the pathfinder report enabled you can click on that and select the follow pattern and choose the page you want to view the next pages for. 

Let me know if that works out for you. Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 8

Thank you for the reply Tammy. This is along the lines of what i'm after but not quite. This gives me the next 3 pages and all the different variables. What i'm trying to get is a list of all pages visited after a page.  Say a customer lands on the contact us page after this page has been viewed what are all the other pages they viewed?

Level 10

Hi Joe,

Then one thing you can do is to go to the Full Paths Report -> Under the 'Selected entry page' select the landing page you want and then run the report. This would give you all the possible paths user has taken after landing on your desired page. Thanks!

Tanmay

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Joe, welcome to the Adobe Analytics community!

I believe through ad hoc analysis's advanced sequential segmentation will allow you to do this.

Use a hit-based container, set the page in question as the rule, then use the 'then' operator and set it to look anywhere within the visit. From there you can add another hit container and set it to a wildcard like 'page exists'. This should give you the data you're looking for.