Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Cart Abandonment data which is coming from campaign not populating in Adobe Analytics dashboard

Level 1

Hi community,

I have implemented the product cart abandonment through launch and trying to populate the data in analytics dashboard which is coming from campaign. i am using the delivery labels, cmp parameters and coupon based tracking to check Email sent , Email opens and conversion data but it is not populating. Please suggest to best possible way to check where i am lacking.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, we might need a little more information about the flow and what is tracked where...  I am not sure I fully understand what you are doing and I want to be sure that we can provide you with the best help based on understanding the issue in depth.

Community Advisor

Hi, before we jump straight to a call, can you break out your flow maybe?

Something along the lines of:

• Product Page
    • what evars / props / events you are tracking that relate to your flow
  • Cart
    • what evars / props / events you are tracking that relate to your flow
  • What and how are you tracking Cart Abandonment?
  • What are you tracking on Purchase (in case we need to try and use this as part of a calculation

Basically, I need to understand what we have to work with.