Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Cannot access Adobe Analytics

Level 3

I see a "Welcome to your account" message after I verified my account login.  I see that I have Adobe Analyics included in my plan but cannot actually get INTO Adobe Analtyics.When I clikc on the "Access your service" I just get marketing information about Adobe Analytics.

I have been in the reportsuites in that profile a ton of times.MarketingOnlyLogin.JPGf

This is the first time I am seeing this screen.  When I click on "Access your service" I am not seeing anywhere that I can actually get to my Workspaces.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@valerie_anders If the issue still occurs, please reach out to client care for further asisstance on this

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Perhaps you need to check if you system admins were doing some changes that might have impacted your account?

I've not had any users complaining about this on my end, so I doubt it was an Adobe system issue (but I could be wrong)... that is very strange.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@valerie_anders If the issue still occurs, please reach out to client care for further asisstance on this

Level 1

Having the same issue and can't get in touch with anyone who can help.