Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Can we get processed data Relatime? I mean from Datawarehouse?

Community Advisor

Hello,

If we are Premium Customers of Adobe Analytics, we knew that we can get real time pre-processed data from Data Feed? If we get data from Data Feed, we need to calculate the metrics from our end so that we can use the same into schemas. This is complicating the process!

Can we have realtime processed data from datawarehouse? Right now there are only Monthly and Yearly scheduling options available. If we are premium customers, can we see hourly and daily scheduling options into it? Or it is not possible. Please advice the best option.

Thanks & Regards!

Arun

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

If you are referring to the Data Warehouse Tool within Reports & Analytics, it provides 4 delivery frequencies i.e. Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly (It doesn't offer Hourly frequency).

I guess you only observed Monthly and Yearly because of the timeframe selected for your Data Warehouse request. The delivery frequency shown are subject to the timeframe you define for your request. For an ex: If you select 'Last Month' which is one of the preset reporting date, the delivery frequency options available would only be 'Monthly' and 'Yearly'.

Again, if you select another reporting date preset like 'Last Week', now the delivery options would be 'Weekly', Monthly' and 'Yearly'.

The Daily frequency would start showing up as soon as you select any of the day presets like 'Last 7 days'.

Hope this helps.

Note: Data Warehouse data is not real-time. If you are looking for real-time data, you may consider using Run a Real-Time report.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello,

Can anyone help on this? AbhijeetKMishra

Thanks & Regards

Arun

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

If you are referring to the Data Warehouse Tool within Reports & Analytics, it provides 4 delivery frequencies i.e. Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly (It doesn't offer Hourly frequency).

I guess you only observed Monthly and Yearly because of the timeframe selected for your Data Warehouse request. The delivery frequency shown are subject to the timeframe you define for your request. For an ex: If you select 'Last Month' which is one of the preset reporting date, the delivery frequency options available would only be 'Monthly' and 'Yearly'.

Again, if you select another reporting date preset like 'Last Week', now the delivery options would be 'Weekly', Monthly' and 'Yearly'.

The Daily frequency would start showing up as soon as you select any of the day presets like 'Last 7 days'.

Hope this helps.

Note: Data Warehouse data is not real-time. If you are looking for real-time data, you may consider using Run a Real-Time report.

Community Advisor

Thank AbhijeetKMishra​,

I need relatime datawarehouse data to be sent to my FTP for relatime targetting(Like Data Feed). Since Data Feed is pre processed data, unable to use it without transforming.

If we have Premium Acess, can we receive relatime datawarehoue data to be sent to my FTP?

Thank You!

Arun

Employee

Hi Pratheep,

Real-time data cannot be extracted from Data Warehouse, however, there are other methods available. I'm listing them below:

Real-Time Reports | Adobe Developer Connection : Using API to get real-time reports.

Overview | Adobe Developer Connection : Analytics Live Stream.