Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Can't download reports

Level 1

Downloading a report as a PDF (or Excel, Word etc) is no longer working for me. I click Download, then PDF, but it times out without downloading. I'm using Chrome and have cleared cache/history - still no good.

Anyone have any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Tom,

We are able to download Adobe Analytics reports as well as dashboard at our end and there has not been any issues with the download option. Can you please share the error screen with us if the problem still persists so that we can have a further look into the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Tom,

We are able to download Adobe Analytics reports as well as dashboard at our end and there has not been any issues with the download option. Can you please share the error screen with us if the problem still persists so that we can have a further look into the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 1

ParitMittal wrote...

Hi Tom,

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Hi Parit, 

I am also having the same issue. I click download, then Excel or CSV or PDF, but it times out without downloading. Can you help me with this? I used chrome and mozilla and safari and they all have the same issue for a pages report I am trying to download. 

Thanks, 

Kelly 

Level 10

Hi Kelly, 

Do you see a 'Yellow Bar' below the menu rail once you click on the 'Download as PDF' button? That means your download has been requested. Sometimes it takes a couple of minutes for the download to happen because of the number of server requests already in queue. If the issue is still persisting let me know, thanks!

Tanmay

Level 1

TanmayM wrote...

Hi Kelly, 

Do you see a 'Yellow Bar' below the menu rail once you click on the 'Download as PDF' button? That means your download has been requested. Sometimes it takes a couple of minutes for the download to happen because of the number of server requests already in queue. If the issue is still persisting let me know, thanks!

Tanmay

Hi Tanmay, 

I see a yellow bar for about 2 seconds and then it will disappear. It used to remain there until the download has completed. I've waited on that page for over 30 minutes and there still is no download. Please help! Thanks :)

Kelly 

Level 1

Also having the Download issues. Tried two different browsers. 

I see the banner as if it is going to download, and then nothing happens. No file. Anywhere. There has to be something going on. 

Level 1

Send Function does not seem to work either. 

Level 10

Hi All, 

Currently both the download and send function are working perfectly on my end. The issue you are facing would probably be due to the maintenance release happening yesterday. Your downloads should work properly now. 

Let me know if the problems are still persisting. 

Thanks