Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Can I export the performance of page load time according to each city?

Level 1

Dear all,

I'm new in learning how to use adobe analytics, can I export any performance report for page loading time of each city in a country?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Wang,

Of course, its possible but not from the base implementation. You have to implement the custom javascript (Legacy Implementation) or DTM (Dynamic Tag Management) to get this additional data. Please look at the below link where you can get the detail description, process and steps.

https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/analytics/measuring-site-speed-in-adobe-analytics/

Again, once you implemented those custom script the data/value should be pass to both conversation and traffic variables (if required). Then finally you can breakdown the page loading performance report based out the City.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Vijay

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Wang,

Of course, its possible but not from the base implementation. You have to implement the custom javascript (Legacy Implementation) or DTM (Dynamic Tag Management) to get this additional data. Please look at the below link where you can get the detail description, process and steps.

https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/analytics/measuring-site-speed-in-adobe-analytics/

Again, once you implemented those custom script the data/value should be pass to both conversation and traffic variables (if required). Then finally you can breakdown the page loading performance report based out the City.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Vijay

Employee

Hi,

You may opt to use the JS plug-in getLoadTime to calculate the page load time and capture the value in the desired variable. Post which, you would be able to run breakdown report with Geo dimension such as City and get the desired data.