Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

adobe analytics in power bi

Level 2

Hi, I am trying to add data sources from adobe analytics to power bi, but I can't sign in to my adobe account. I get this error:

1281479_pastedImage_0.png

Does anyone know what might cause this?

Anca

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi ancaa31083661​,

Web services permission group is one of the default user group available in Reports & Analytics. It is mandatory for a user to be added to this group in order to access PowerBI.

You may want to check this in Admin -> User management -> user -> search for your user -> check if you are added to that group in Reports & Analytics. In case you don't have an access, an Admin can ensure this for you.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Anca, have you made sure you're in the web services permission group? I believe in order to authenticate with any outside sources, you need to belong to this group.

Level 2

Hi, I'm not sure. What is the difference with web services permission group?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi ancaa31083661​,

Web services permission group is one of the default user group available in Reports & Analytics. It is mandatory for a user to be added to this group in order to access PowerBI.

You may want to check this in Admin -> User management -> user -> search for your user -> check if you are added to that group in Reports & Analytics. In case you don't have an access, an Admin can ensure this for you.

Thanks!

Level 2

Hi, thank you for the info. I will have to check that as I might not be in that group. Hope that will solve the problem