Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

calculate sales weight for different stores, but it doesn't work after breaking down

Level 1

Hi all,

I setup a new metric as weight by sales for different stores located in different provinces. (revenue/sum of revenue of the column). And I also want to breakdown each store by product, and I want to this could give me the sales weight for different products. The problem is when I breakdown the store, and adobe gives me the sales weight of products based on the total revenue of this store, not the total revenue of the company. Anyone can help? thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is a tricky one... breakdowns are essentially like quick segments... so your metrics are also based on the store because its essentially segmented... 

You might be better off, for this particular report, to take the data out into Report Builder, where you have more granular control over your numerators and divisors... 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is a tricky one... breakdowns are essentially like quick segments... so your metrics are also based on the store because its essentially segmented... 

You might be better off, for this particular report, to take the data out into Report Builder, where you have more granular control over your numerators and divisors...