Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Attribution Modeling in Adobe Workspace

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I have never used attribution modeling either in GA or AA. And want to explore that feature in Adobe Analytics. If anyone can guide how to best utilize that feature for my data.

Thanks in Advance. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I assume that you know the basics of attribution modelling, i.e. common models like first touch, last touch, linear, etc., and also why attribution modelling is used.

AA's attribution modelling works differently from GA's in that there isn't a dedicated Attribution report. Instead, you can set an attribution model per metric within a freeform table.

I suggest that you start with these:

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I assume that you know the basics of attribution modelling, i.e. common models like first touch, last touch, linear, etc., and also why attribution modelling is used.

AA's attribution modelling works differently from GA's in that there isn't a dedicated Attribution report. Instead, you can set an attribution model per metric within a freeform table.

I suggest that you start with these: