Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Asset Insights Tracker in Adobe Launch

Level 2

Hi, I am enabling the asset insights tracker for an AEM page. I have created 3 rules for this:

1. Asset Impression

2. Asset Click

3. Asset Click without destination

Here is my configuration:

avocadoLover2022_0-1681976143832.png

avocadoLover2022_1-1681976183498.pngavocadoLover2022_2-1681976201714.png

I have several problems here:

1. The page load and click beacon are firing twice

avocadoLover2022_0-1681978340321.png

2. I want my asset.idlist on my link click beacon, but it is only showing on page load beacon, how can I add this?

Can you guys help me troubleshooting this? Thank you so much.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

While I don't use that function... perhaps the solution is to use those AEM triggers to set variables, but not yet send the beacon?

Basically, use those triggers to set dimensions and metrics (so that they are "ready"), then have one tracking call that sends your core tracking plus the values that were set by these functions?

You will have to make sure that all those calls happen in the right order (so that the AEM triggers are fired first before the rule with the send beacon).

Try turning on debug mode for your Launch implementation...

In your console, run the following:

_satellite.setDebug(true)

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1681999990903.png

This will allow you to see all the steps (and order) that things are being run in your Launch implementation.

You can turn it off by using:

_satellite.setDebug(false)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

My problem now is asset.idlist is not showing in my link click beacon. It only shows in page load beacon

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

While I don't use that function... perhaps the solution is to use those AEM triggers to set variables, but not yet send the beacon?

Basically, use those triggers to set dimensions and metrics (so that they are "ready"), then have one tracking call that sends your core tracking plus the values that were set by these functions?

You will have to make sure that all those calls happen in the right order (so that the AEM triggers are fired first before the rule with the send beacon).

Try turning on debug mode for your Launch implementation...

In your console, run the following:

_satellite.setDebug(true)

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1681999990903.png

This will allow you to see all the steps (and order) that things are being run in your Launch implementation.

You can turn it off by using:

_satellite.setDebug(false)