Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Asset Insights Implementation

Level 2

hi, 

We are trying to  collect analytics related to assets using asset insights feature in AEM 

Our website already has a launch property with its own analytics reporting suite. As per the video below to track asset insights we need to enable asset reporting on the reporting suite. Just wondering if we can use our existing report suite or create a new report suite and a new launch property to map the new suite. whats the best approach of implementing it.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/assets/advanced/asset-insights-laun...

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You may use your existing report suite. However, I will advise trying it out on a dev suite before making any changes in the prod report suite. You do not need to create a new Launch property.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You may use your existing report suite. However, I will advise trying it out on a dev suite before making any changes in the prod report suite. You do not need to create a new Launch property.