Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

ARB Rounding 1 decimal place

Level 2

Since upgrading to ARB 5, it seems to round everything to 1dp. Whereas in the past using v4.7 it would be at least a few more places.

Is it possible to customise ARB to round to more places after the decimal?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

ARB should be giving you the exact data sent to it. I'd recommend pulling a Data Warehouse report to double check and make sure all decimal places are actually in the data set. If they are, try pulling data requests from a brand new workbook to make sure it's just not Excel giving you the rounding.

Once you've verified both of those and there is a genuine discrepancy here, I'd recommend filing an incident with Customer Care so they can log it as a bug.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

ARB should be giving you the exact data sent to it. I'd recommend pulling a Data Warehouse report to double check and make sure all decimal places are actually in the data set. If they are, try pulling data requests from a brand new workbook to make sure it's just not Excel giving you the rounding.

Once you've verified both of those and there is a genuine discrepancy here, I'd recommend filing an incident with Customer Care so they can log it as a bug.