Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

ARB Rounding 1 decimal place

Level 2

Since upgrading to ARB 5, it seems to round everything to 1dp. Whereas in the past using v4.7 it would be at least a few more places.

Is it possible to customise ARB to round to more places after the decimal?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

ARB should be giving you the exact data sent to it. I'd recommend pulling a Data Warehouse report to double check and make sure all decimal places are actually in the data set. If they are, try pulling data requests from a brand new workbook to make sure it's just not Excel giving you the rounding.

Once you've verified both of those and there is a genuine discrepancy here, I'd recommend filing an incident with Customer Care so they can log it as a bug.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

ARB should be giving you the exact data sent to it. I'd recommend pulling a Data Warehouse report to double check and make sure all decimal places are actually in the data set. If they are, try pulling data requests from a brand new workbook to make sure it's just not Excel giving you the rounding.

Once you've verified both of those and there is a genuine discrepancy here, I'd recommend filing an incident with Customer Care so they can log it as a bug.