Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Analytics Data Feed: The "mc_audiences" field (Audience Manager segment IDs) is blank. Why?

Level 1

Hi community:

I am using Adobe Analytics Data Feeds to export granular data to S3. I've activated the full feed, which includes the mc_audiences field (which provides the "Audience Manager segment IDs" list).

However, the mc_audiences field is completely blank. Why is this? I cannot find any information on activating this feature in the Data Feeds.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

HI Michael,

Similar question answered in What does the mc_audience column in a data feed contain

Reposting here:

Are you using server-side forwarding? You will only get this data when ss forwarding is configured correctly. see How to Verify Your Server-Side Forwarding Implementation

The mc_audiences field is a multi-value field / “list-variable”. The multiple values represent the segment IDs from Adobe Audience Manager’s Server Side Forwarding integration and are given in the subdocument’s value array, with the variable's delimiter as an ASCII character code in the delim property. "mc_audiences": {"values":["1111","2222","9999"], "delim":44}

Thanks,

Asheesh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

HI Michael,

Similar question answered in What does the mc_audience column in a data feed contain

Reposting here:

Are you using server-side forwarding? You will only get this data when ss forwarding is configured correctly. see How to Verify Your Server-Side Forwarding Implementation

The mc_audiences field is a multi-value field / “list-variable”. The multiple values represent the segment IDs from Adobe Audience Manager’s Server Side Forwarding integration and are given in the subdocument’s value array, with the variable's delimiter as an ASCII character code in the delim property. "mc_audiences": {"values":["1111","2222","9999"], "delim":44}

Thanks,

Asheesh