Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Analytics Cloud Signup

Level 1

How do you sign up for Analytics Cloud? I have searched the site several times and each time I click on 'contact us' or 'request demo' the site returns with 'page not found'.

The support system is not very user friendly or at least it does not make it easy for someone to find out how to sign up and/or get pricing.

We are a small business and have data raw data streamed from a server that we would like to keep track of (email usage and CTR) etc. 

Please can someone contact me back or at least give me a costing and the way forward?

Kindest regards

Werner

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Werner,

Thanks for reaching out to the community, apologies for the inconvenience.

Try this link and see if you can submit a request for demo. The page also has contact numbers for select countries. http://www.adobe.com/products/request-consultation/marketing-cloud.html?s_osc=70114000002JNwKAAW&s_i...

If you can view this page, let me know your location I would try to find out the relevant contact for you. The costing cannot be directly stated as it depends on your requirements and the type of license you want.

Let us know if you have more questions around analytics. Thanks!

Tanmay  

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Werner,

Thanks for reaching out to the community, apologies for the inconvenience.

Try this link and see if you can submit a request for demo. The page also has contact numbers for select countries. http://www.adobe.com/products/request-consultation/marketing-cloud.html?s_osc=70114000002JNwKAAW&s_i...

If you can view this page, let me know your location I would try to find out the relevant contact for you. The costing cannot be directly stated as it depends on your requirements and the type of license you want.

Let us know if you have more questions around analytics. Thanks!

Tanmay  

Level 1

Hi Tanmay,

Thank you for your feedback. I need a contact for South Africa please.

Level 10

Hi Werner,

Apologies for the delayed response. You could directly call on the North America toll free number 877.722.7088 and they will direct you to the right contact. Thanks!

Tanmay

Employee Advisor

Hi Werner, welcome to the Adobe Analytics community!

If you'd like to send me a direct message with your contact info, I can pass it along to the right people. Alternatively, you can also send a direct message to @AdobeMktgCare on Twitter. Thanks!