Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

All requests disappeared

Level 1

Hello,

I have been creating a dashboard on excel based on many report builder requests.

After days of work, the data and graphs are still displayed,

however all report builder requests have disappeared.

How does this happen?
Is there anything I can do to fix this?

the add-in itself is still shown and I can log in.

It is very harsh to see almost a week of hard work disappear without reason.

Hope you can help,

DOM

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@DOMDOM4343Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Based on my understanding, the report builder requests shouldn't disappear automatically. However, in your case you have mentioned that the report builder requests has disappeared automatically. So, I will suggest you to please raise this issue to the Client Care team.

Meanwhile, if you have already scheduled the report builder request then I will suggest you to use that scheduled file & you can use that report builder report going forward.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

@DOMDOM4343Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Based on my understanding, the report builder requests shouldn't disappear automatically. However, in your case you have mentioned that the report builder requests has disappeared automatically. So, I will suggest you to please raise this issue to the Client Care team.

Meanwhile, if you have already scheduled the report builder request then I will suggest you to use that scheduled file & you can use that report builder report going forward.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Abhinav

Level 1

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Unfortunately I have not scheduled yet.

I am recreating now from a version about 2 days ago, that still included the requests.

Employee Advisor

Sometimes when saving a workbook in a lower version of Excel can corrupt the file. That can also cause the Report Builder requests to disappear. You may consider recreating the requests.

Level 1

Thanks for your reply.

Both Excel and report builder are up to date.

Recreating from scratch is not really an option, as it became a quite complex project with about 200 requests, hence my post here.

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?