Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Alerts - Threshold not available

Level 1

Hi,

In the instructions for alerts the following options are mentionned : 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/anomaly-detection/in...

• anomaly exists
  • anomaly is above expected
  • anomaly is below expected
  • is above or equals
  • is below or equals
  • changes by
  • You can set a threshold of 90%, 95%, 99%, 99.75%, and 99.9%.

However, in the account I am working in the options in RED are not available. I'm especially interested in using the threshold function. 

I have an admin / all rights profile and I cannot find if this is something that can be activated somehow or if this function is no longer available. 

Can anyone here help me on this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

With the select, it doesn't have the intelligent alerts, which is what uses the % thresholds. Also, with Select you won't be able to use hourly alerts, daily is your only option.  (There's also a few other differences between the two packages with stuff for segments, report builder, etc.)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @YvesDE2 

it depends on your contract. In that case anomalies do not exist.

Same here on a client of mine with the freemium Analytics they got with AEM

bjoern__koth_0-1726137639521.png

Cheers from Switzerland!

Level 1

Hey,

Thank you for the reply. 

I asked for their type of contract and they have a "select" contract and I see that it is not included indeed. 

https://business.adobe.com/products/analytics/compare-adobe-analytics-packages.html

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

With the select, it doesn't have the intelligent alerts, which is what uses the % thresholds. Also, with Select you won't be able to use hourly alerts, daily is your only option.  (There's also a few other differences between the two packages with stuff for segments, report builder, etc.)

Community Advisor

Yes, Intelligent Alerts are available to Adobe Analytics Prime and Adobe Analytics Ultimate customers only.